From: Guillaume Melquiond (gmelquio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-30 04:35:26

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Joerg Walter wrote:

> I've started to change directory and namespace structure from
>
> /boost/numeric/ublas
> boost::numeric::ublas

> /boost/numerics/ublas
> boost::numerics::ublas.
>
> I'll try to commit these changes ASAP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joerg

I may have missed something; but I still don't understand why this change
is necessary. Indeed, the Boost include search path doesn't contain
'boost' (all the libraries are included by '#include
<boost/apath/alibrary.hpp>'. So when a program uses "#include<numeric>',
the compiler (even if it has some problems) should never find
'boost/numeric/' since it's not in the search path; it can only find
'numeric', which is expected.

Guillaume