From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-30 10:35:23

WAIT!

I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. Please don't move the directory until
I've investigated further.

I now don't see how we were getting a conflict unless $BOOST_ROOT/boost was
somehow getting into the #include <...> search path.
The directory in question is $BOOST_ROOT/boost/numeric, and only
$BOOST_ROOT should be in the #include<...> path.

I'm going to figure out what's happening.

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting