From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-30 13:20:24

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:02:58 +0200, Björn Karlsson
<Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>If you have a fixed file, please submit it (or a patch)! I'll contact Jeremy
>about applying it; I'm sure he doesn't mind. This is true for other
>libraries as well - if something's broken we need to fix it, and if we don't
>know it's broken...

I'll send you the updated files via e-mail, if you want. However they
contain not only the fixes but, as I said, the new manipulator and
other things that Jeremy hasn't seen yet. I don't know if he agrees in
submitting them without seeing. If so, he would have probably done
that. The problem is that he doesn't have time to *review* them, not
just to submit (which takes a few seconds).

Genny.