From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-01 09:29:58

I am currently working on intervals for math constants to fit in with the
recently reviewed interval library and propose to put the whole business up
for formal review.

Meanwhile consider the extensive discussion so far as referenced below ...

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]