From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhaks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-02 14:34:35

Maybe it's possible to make the list word wrap lines in posts sent to it? That
would solve the problem not just for me (which I'll fix if I can find out how)
but also for others. I suggest this because I just noticed that Herve
Bronnimann's reply to Gary Powell regarding the minmax library seems to
be suffering from the same problem (that is, Gary Powell's message was
probably not word wrapped).