From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-03 15:55:04

From: "David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]>

> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > [...]
> > It just works. You don't need PTS for this.
> > [...]
>
> Oh, the docs said it needs PTS. So that's no longer true?

yeah, the docs are wrong. I just hacked out all the other tests and tried
transform_traits_test on msvc6:

--------
33 tests completed, 0 failures found, 84 failures expected from this
compiler.
no errors detected
--------

The type traits tests are in really terrible shape. It's almost impossible
to tell if a given change has broken something or not, what works, what
doesn't, etc. Like I said, someone really needs to give them the once-over.

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting