From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-09 13:58:14

In fixed_numeric_limits_base<long long, false>::min() I'm getting:

warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned.

I've found 3 symbols for long long min, some only available if __ISOC99
defined
LLONG_MIN
LONG_LONG_MIN
__LONG_LONG_MIN

They seems to define is as -LLONG_MAX - 1LL rather than writing out the
complete value. I'm not sure what the best solution is. For now I have added
an elif define(LONG_LONG_MIN) to my local copy (based off current cvs).

Thanks,
Tom

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this message and/or
attachment(s) may contain confidential information of Zetec, Inc.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by return email.