From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-11 09:51:39

At 07:32 AM 10/11/2002, Gennaro Prota wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:14:09 -0400, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
>wrote:
>
>>I've just uploaded the latest tests. Borland results much improved.
>
>But... have I just become crazy or there are results in bold that
>actually haven't changed compared to the previous tests? (I can't be
>absolutely certain however, because there's no way to see the previous
>results, isn't it?)

No, you aren't crazy. Or if you are, these regression tests aren't the
proof of your state of mind:-)

The diff isn't necessarily run against the previous test. Rather, it is run
against some relatively stable past test that we would like to use for
comparison. We have been using the RC_1_29_0 branch point as the
comparison.

This is all experimental. Once we get 1.29.0 out the door will be a good
time to discuss where test reporting should go in the future.

--Beman