From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-11 10:25:59

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iain K.Hanson" <iain.hanson_at_[hidden]>

Hi,

Pardon me but I don't quite understand why your ISP has anything to
do with this(?). The full documentation is included in the release just
like any other boost library. Maybe you are referring to the online
documentation? Static html files are part of the downloadable 1.5
release.

> Do you have latex or some other source form wher I can print it with
> minimal effort.

I wish there is but unfortunately, there isn't *yet*.

> A couple of extra questions:
>
> 1) does it depend on boost 1.28 as released some months ago or a more recent
> cvs snap shot?

I am actually using both 1.28 and 1.29 with the library with no problems.
However, to be on the safe side, since this review came just before the
1.29 boost release, 1.28 is what's officially supported.

> 2) what libs in boost is it dependant on?

There are actually two downloads. One is a full-package that
bundles a subset of boost 1.28 that Spirit relies on. Another is
a Spirit-only package that you can plug into an existing boost 1.28
distribution. If you DL the full-package, you can see the files
that Spirit relies on. This is a very small subset. Historically,
Spirit is independent of boost. However, since many of its users
and contributors are Boost folks, the framework evolved to use
more of boost.

See:

http://spirit.sourceforge.net/index.php?doc=download/v1_5.html

> 3) if I already have boost 1.28 ( and I think that is what it uses ) which
> file
> do I need to download?

See link above.

Cheers,