From: Daniel van der Zee (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-16 14:39:12

> http://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-tip/.

That is a test system for development purposes. I think largest publicly
accessible installations are http://bugzilla.mozilla.org and
http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

I have set up a bugzilla system for work, quite easy to do. Very stable, no
maintenance except for the occasional security update. Bugzilla is a very
mature product, scarab isn't.

Daniel