From: Stephen Nutt (snutt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-16 20:20:37

John,

I've been busy elsewhere in life recently, and not followed the list much.
Email me as well as the list to be sure I get the message.
There have been a large number of messages over the past month or two to do
with long long vs __int64 and boost support for them. Take a quick look
through the archives and if you are interested I can send you what I have.

Steve