From: Michel André (michel.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-17 12:37:14

> > And when i only call bjam in libs/date_time/build directory only debug
> > versions of libs and tests are built and run. To build release i tried
> > bjam -sBUILD=release which worked.
>
> I don't think we have a standard here -- do we always want to build
> both or just debug?

I dont't know either. But other libraries seem to build both debug and
release when no specific BUILD variable is set.

> > Warning issues:
> > ==========
> > I also have some issues with warnings on level 4, i get several errors
> >
> > //greg_month.hpp(36) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from
> > 'boost::xxx' to 'boost::yyy', possible loss of data
>
> I don't think this is a warning to worry about, but I would need more
context
> to be sure. Is the warning coming from a particular test?

No actually it comes from my project were i just included
boost\date_time\ptime.hpp
and made and declared some functions taking ptimes and compiling the
translation unit with empty function bodies.

Another nitpick about the documentation.
The convertion functions named .*iso* maybe should refer to wich ISO
standard it converts to and from I presume it is ISO 8601:2000 or something
like that .

Thanks
/Michel