From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-17 13:08:59

Hi gang,

I've often found the need to construct container adaptors to provide
things such as a fixed-size vector. After once again writing
some of these things, I'm wondering whether it might be worth
designing a container adaptor library similar to the iterator
adaptor library. I can see a container traits library coming
out of this as well.

Is there something currently in Boost that will allow me to do
these sorts of things? If not, is this something the Boost
community would be interested in?

                     -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson