From: Iain K.Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-18 09:33:20

The point of this iirc is that the thread leaked this due to an uncaught
exception which would thereby cause the that thread to die. Therefore
it can not either re-gain the mutex or release it.

AFAIK there is no way of re-creating the thread. I.e. no chance of a
phonix thread ala the phonix singleton.

/ikh