From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-18 10:16:53

David Abrahams wrote:

>>I can suggest Scarab (http://scarab.tigris.org). I believe in has
>>quite a lot of feautes now. The above site has a link to a demo
>>installation.
>>Futher, I'm running Scarab server already. Probably, I'll be able to
>>run another one for Boost.
>

>>Probably, we can compare it with roundup?
>

> It certainly seems (from the version number) to be more mature than
> Roundup.

Partly because they keep adding major features despite dubbing current
version beta11 :-)

> More than that I can't say.
>
> Maybe we should move the Boost.Build issues to Scarab and see how that
> goes?

This might be a good idea. I can set it up in 5 mins (on Monday). I'll
have to find a way to migrate bugs from Sourceforge, though.

I actually can't compare it with Buzgilla, because I never it the
latter, but the risk is relatively low if we move only Boost.Build to it.

- Volodya