From: Ben Young (ben_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-23 02:49:01

Also, if any one is interested, I have an implementation of an Levenstein
distance that calculates the sub set of a sorted range that is within a
specified edit distance of a reference "string", far more efficiently than
just calculating it for each element. I implemented this for a spell
checker I wrote, but I can imagine it having lots of other uses.

At the moment it needs some work (its a bit specific) but say if you would
like it

Cheers

Ben

---