From: William E. Kempf (wekempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-25 09:39:51

Rene Rivera said:
> [2002-10-25] Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

>>> case sensitive file system.
>>>
>>> 1. Who made that change, and are they going to fix it?
>>
>>It was this way ("is_POD.hpp") from the beginning (naturally, since the
>> trait name itself is 'is_POD').
>
> It seems you are correct ;-O So it appears that all the places where it
> got included as "#include <boost/type_traits/is_pod.hpp>" never got
> tested? Or did those show up after the 1.29.0 release?

Should mixed case (or even capitalized) file names even be allowed? It
seems to me that it's only going to lead to issues like this one, and even
if we can prevent it from occurring within the Boost libraries, it's
likely going to still bite our users who aren't vigilant to this issue.

--
William E. Kempf