From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 09:18:46

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 13:44, John Maddock wrote:
> > Hmm, obviously I was a litte too careless when composing the first
> > message. BOOST_CHECK_INTEGRAL_CONSTANT() is not a macro of boost.test
> > but it is defined in the type traits test files.
> >
> > But the arguments are used as template arguments to the following:
> >
> > template <class T, class U>
> > bool tt_compare(T found, U expected)
> > { return static_cast<U>(found) == expected; }
> >
> > And this isn't allowed with unnamed types, or is it?
>
> Aha, that could be an issue, for some reason VC6 didn't pick up on it...
> tentative fixes applied, thanks,

john,

works much better now (although there are still some errors that can be
resolved quite easily I think).

Check out the new results at :
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-vacpp-full_6.html

toon

BTW could you tell me what you changed exactly, I'm having trouble finding my
way through your test-program.