From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 23:19:07

"George A. Heintzelman" <georgeh_at_[hidden]> writes:

Herb Sutter is currently suggesting some guidelines for partitioning
namespaces which are very similar to George's idea. I'll let Herb give
the details, though. In general, given the current state of affairs in
the language I support this _kind_ of approach (though I haven't looked
too closely at George's proposal).

I agree with Peter that it doesn't help you to be able to use short
names safely, but I do think it can help reduce the chances of
unintended ADL.