From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 08:25:38

I think an interesting thing to have is a resizable array template whose
initial footprint is statically assigned. So, the programmer can first dimension
it with a reasonable size allocated on the stack without heap overhead and
only on rare occasions would the array go for the heap when this size
is exceeded. Sort of like the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Gennaro Prota ha escrito:

[stuff deleted]