From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 09:28:36

"Douglas Gregor" <gregod_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I've updated the XSLT stylesheet (boost-reference.xsl), Function
documentation
> (function_ref.xml), and the transformed output (function_ref.html) at the
> usual place:
> http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/Boost

I like the end result. What XSLT processor are you using though? According
to the references I have available, there are a number of constructs in your
stylesheet which are illegal (xsl:apply-templates with a match attribute,
xsl:template with a mode but no match attribute, xsl:param in places it's
not allowed - that's as far as I got).

-cd