From: Eugene Lazutkin (eugene.lazutkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 19:32:43

"Anthony Williams" <anthony.williamsNOSPAM_at_[hidden]> wrote in
message news:15807.46763.953000.394639_at_gargle.gargle.HOWL...
Mattias Flodin writes:
> I found it remarkably easy to learn to _write document_ using LaTeX --- it
is
> learning to write macros that is tricky, and thankfully, we should only
have
> to do that once at the beginning (to write a boost LaTeX class), and then
> small maintenance issues as people want to add more stuff.
>
> Using the hyperref package, it is quite straight forward to produce
> cross-document links (they even appear as proper hyperlinks in PDF).

I second that. It is free software available virtually for every platform,
with unrivaled typesetting abilities, hyperlinks, and great PDF support. If
LaTeX is no good for boost, it is possible to write (adapt) boost-specific
package, which would be adequate, simple, and even EBNF-oriented. :-)

Thanks,

Eugene