From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-31 02:52:49

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 08:07:37PM +0000, Alisdair Meredith wrote:
> As per my disclaimer though, I'll largely be a consumer of this code
> rather than contributor [unless work frees up considerably!] so am happy
> to take a 'back seat' in the larger debate ;¬ )

I am in your seat aswell... but the way I see it, I may want to contribute
something in the future. At that point, I wouldn't want the
documentation system to be the one factor discouraging me. :)

Also, in the role of consumer, I'm interested in the readability of the
result aswell. By way of example, doxygen documentation tends to become little
more than reference with no overview/tutorial, and most examples I've
seen have been littered with more headings than actual content, making
it hard to see the forest for all the trees. I am confident that this
particular example can be solved, though.

--
Mattias Flodin <flodin_at_[hidden]>  -  http://www.cs.umu.se/~flodin/
Room NADV 102