From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes (larsbj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-31 06:04:36

Daryle Walker <dwalker07_at_[hidden]> writes:

| On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 10:04 AM, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>

>> Did you see my message to the list?
>> Do you have any idea of a less hackish solution?
>>

| I saw the message. It sounds like a problem with how to use the
| tools, or how the tools work with each other. The code itself isn't
| the problem, so I don't know how to fix it.

Are you _sure_ this is not a problem with the code?

This problem does only exist for Boost.crc not for any other Boost lib
(that we use.)

Regardless if this is a tools issue or not, of course it might be a
compiler/linker bug, it would be _really_ nice to resolve it in the
lib. So that "magic" hacks in the application code could be avoided.

--
	Lgb