From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-31 13:22:43

I've updated the XML/XSLT prototype for Boost reference documentation. It nows
supports DocBook output along with HTML. Examples:

XML->HTML:
  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/Boost/function_ref.html

XML->DocBook->HTML:
  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/Boost/function_ref_db.html

XML->DocBook->HTML (chunked into separate pages):
  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/Boost/index.html

XML->DocBook->man pages (not fully working yet...)
  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/Boost/man/

All code is now in the sandbox, under the directory libs/documentation. To
reproduce the HTML directly, apply the reference-xsl/html/reference.xsl
stylesheet to examples/function.xml. To reproduce the DocBook output, use
reference-xsl/docbook/reference.xsl. Then you can use whatever you want to
transform the DocBook into something else (I used the DocBook XSL
stylesheets).

I'm becoming very convinced that this is the way to go.

        Doug