From: Rudi Bierach (rudi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-31 19:25:15

I needed a way to do nightly builds under unix and
windows and dependancies for msvc++ of the boost
libraries.

Here are boost.dsp, bjam.dsp, bjam.bat and
build_gcc.sh
bjam.bat /
bjam.dsp /tools/build/jam_src
boost.dsp/
build_gcc.sh/

In my workspace I include the bjam.dsp and boost.dsp
to build bjam first then using the bjam.bat and
boost.dsp build either release or debug of all the
boost libraries.

The build_gcc.sh assumes you want to build all of
boost (release and debug) using gcc, so it builds bjam
if it hasn't been built already and then uses bjam to
build all of boost.

I figured other people might find this intergrated
build bootstrap useful, maybe include it in boost?

- Rudi Bierach