From: Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-11-01 02:18:31

> From: Thomas Matelich [mailto:tmatelich_at_[hidden]]
> I know, I know. How many times can this come up. Last I
> heard, something
> was going to be done for 1.30, so I thought I'd ask when that might be
> showing up in cvs. I've been working around the space in a
> string problem
> for a long time, and I'd love to ditch that code.

I can't give you a date, but as it stands, the proposal by Terje
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/lexical_cast_proposition/) will
be reviewed by the author of lexical_cast; it's probable that the proposal
(or a derivate thereof) will replace the current version. Anyway, the open
issues _will_ be addressed by 1_30_0, which will make that release an even
more joyous event than usual...

Lexically yours,

Bjorn Karlsson