From: James Curran/MVP (jamescurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-01 12:49:14

"David Bergman" <davidb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> By the way, what happened to your day-time job, James? ;-) I liked the
> way to you partitioned yourself into "Professional" and a "Day-time
> Job". I assumed your professional side then awakes at night-time ;-)

    Well, basically, the sig lines are different depending on if I'm writing
from home or the office.

    Originally, I had just the two (personal/profession) that I actually own
and maintained myself. Then I started working for a dot-com company, whose
success depended on traffic, so I figured I'd give them a plug (as "Day
job"). Then, like many dot-coms, it went poof, so I removed them from my
home sig. Then I got a new job, and configured my newsreader there, I added
the new job to it. Haven't gotten around to updating the home sig yet....

--
Truth,
James Curran