From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-01 21:19:42

> You certainly might. However, Boost.Python actually uses a fairly wide
> spectrum of other Boost libraries including Type Traits, Function,
> Bind, Graph, Smart Pointers, and MPL. So it's likely to stress test a
> fairly broad range of our code idioms.

Yes, but if you restrict the processed sources only to the Boost.Python
library you won't really see what it can do with the other libraries.
I've run all of Boost thru Doxygen several times (it was even posted
for awhile). I think it reduced the learning curve on things -- if
for no other reason than all classes, etc in the all of the boost
libraries end up on a single summary page.

Jeff