From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-04 11:59:50

At 08:18 AM 11/4/2002, Jeff Garland wrote:

>I've added a Wiki Page as well.
>
>http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Regression_Te
>st_Results

Thanks,

>Are these setup to run automatically, or is there a human still saying
>go?

I'm still running the Win32 tests manually. Partially that's because I
don't leave a machine running all the time, and partially because there are
still some kinks in the process.

> And given previous discussion of release process, are we able
>to set up 2 simultaneous sets of results when we are doing a release?
>That is:
>
> RC_1_29_1_status/win32/...
> main_brancy_status/win32/...

Technically that is no problem. Practically, it means more work close to a
release, which is exactly when I'm overloaded anyhow.

If anyone would like to volunteer to take over the Win32 regression tests,
let me know privately.

--Beman