From: Remy Blank (remy.blank_REMOVE_THIS_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-08 11:26:44

Hi Martijn,

I am very interested in your library, and took a few minutes to look at it.
I have one comment: in table<T>::insert(), you allocate a new T(d). But you
don't seem to de-allocate it in table<T>::erase(). Isn't this a memory leak?

OTOH, maybe the 10 minutes I spent looking at the code weren't enough to
understand it...

Best regards.
--Remy Blank