From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-10 00:34:48

[For those who is unaware of the subject, Paul is referring to section
14.8.2 of the standard, and, in particular, to this discussion -
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=003401c1d1f3%24e61ddf20%247772e50c%40c1
61550a]

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I also happened to think that would be a preferred way to get
equivalent of the hypothetical '__is_well_formed(...)' functionality.

However, assuming that we got that one or another way, my concern is that
this alone would not be enough to implement the 'is_callable' trait we want.
(But then I am not sure what exactly we want :).

Aleksey