From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-12 14:17:25

"Kevin Forker" <forkerk_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Having trouble creating working FindFiles callback function, need help!
>
> Here is what I am trying, if anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong it
would be appreciated.

> bool MyFalse(const char*)
> {
> return false;
> }
>
> int myfunction()
> {
> ,,,,,,
> RegEx expresion;
> exprestion.FindFile(MyFalse, string);
> }
>
> I get error:
>
> no matching function for call to 'boost::RegEx::FindFiles(bool (&) (const
char*), std::string&)'

If you are compiling for VC++ or BCB, is it possible that your function is
not using __cdecl calling convention. If the error is occuring when linking
instead, is it possible that there is some sort of name mangling mismatch
between your Regex++ library when you are building it and when you are using
it ?