From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-14 13:26:37

From: Jan Gaspar <jga_at_[hidden]>

> This is something different - it is an iterator; if it reaches an end of the container it shifts to its beginning. Cyclic buffer is a
> container with different capabilities. I can send it to you, if you want.

Of course it is. However, since your circular buffer is merely
adapting a deque, you could just as well use Gennadiy's iterator
adapter to adapt the relevant (probably begin() and end())
iterators of a deque or vector or.... You could even change your
implementation to use Gennadiy's iterator adapter. Your class
could be just a deque and an adapted iterator.