From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-15 10:47:33

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jaakko Jarvi" <jajarvi_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] Named Template Parameters implementation

> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Fernando Cacciola
> wrote:
>
> > As a final touch in the Numeric Conversion library I have almost ready,
> > want to add it named template parameters for easier usage.
> > Were can I borrow the State of the Art implementation of this idiom
from?

> Don't know about state of the art, but this library tries to do a
> decent job:
>
> libs/named_template_parameters in boost sandbox.

Yep, I've seen it... Looks pretty good.

I think I figured out how to use it.. But, do you have at hand a sample
usage of it?

And,

Can I borrow this header and include it in the submission package for the
Numeric Conversion library?
Or do you prefer that we review it stand alone first?

> /Jaakko

Thanks,

Fernando Cacciola