From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-15 13:06:02

Unfortunately this implementation is using template template parameters and
partial specialization. I still could not find a time to write a proper
comments to this submission. I Will do soon. But If it does not bother it
pretty easy to use (easier then one adopted by me from iterator_adaptors for
smart_ptr implementation).

Gennadiy.