From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-22 02:51:06

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 02:48:09PM -0500, Alexei Novakov wrote:

[snip]

> > Alexei.
> >
> > Cool, I'd definitely use it
> > Seeing as there is a move to submit a library of string helpers at the
> > moment it might be worth submitting this at the same time!
> >
> > Vin
> >

> I think that these two libs (sub_string and string_algo) could benefit from
> each other. How do I share the code so that members could see it and try it?
>
> Alexei.

I'm working on the string_algo library. It has a different orientation in some way,
but I think there are places in which these two libs can benefit from each other.

There is the boost sandbox cvs and you can read about it from boost web page.
If you gain access to is, you can have a look into my string_algo lib.

Then we can maybe try to find out where we could join our efforts.

Regards,

Pavol