From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 09:41:18

Le ven 22/11/2002 à 19:22, Lars Gullik Bjønnes a écrit :
> headers exist with the c++ lib distributed with gcc 2.95 or 2.96.

That's right, I noticed this problem too. Instead of including the
minimal headers as specified in the norm, I will try to see what I
should include for format to work with previous gcc.

(it's a bit of a pain, locale and stream stuff varies a lot from one
stdlib to another.. fixing it for gcc will probably break it for MS
visual, or the like :-( )

> Is it possible to handle these issues inside boost(.format)?

I will work on it this week.

also thanks for the patch fixing asserts, I will commit it this evening.

--
Samuel