From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 13:49:03

Sean Parent <sparent_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Sorry to not jump back into this thread sooner - there is too much traffic
> on boost for me to keep track.
>
> I'm going to be spending my time in early December primarily focusing on
> boost licensing issues and have a IP lawyer within Adobe assisting me.

Fantastic!

The associate director of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at
Harvard Law School has graciously volunteered to spend some time with
me tomorrow to discuss these issues as well. With all the attention
we're devoting to this, I'm confident we'll be able to resolve the
most important problems in the next few months..

...and thanks for all the other useful info you gave!

-Dave

--
                       David Abrahams