From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-nospam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-26 04:29:47

Remy Blank wrote:

> I checked out dynamic_any from CVS but the function<...> syntax seems to
> be missing, so I replaced it by function1<...>. Is there something missing
> in the repository?

Yes, you are right, it's missing. I have not enough time to implement all
features. Currently only functionN (N=1,...10) are available.

> After some trimming, this works perfectly!
> dynamic_any is truly awesome!
>
> Thanks for the advice.
> Best regards.
> --Remy

It's nice for me to see these words! I'm waiting with bated breath when this
library becomes available to many people. Some of them can apply
dynamic_any in a way that I can't even imagine. It promises to be very
interesting time.

--
Alexander Nasonov
Remove -nospam from my e-mail address for timely response