From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-29 06:50:46

> I'm willing to run the regression test regularly but I only have access to
an
> HPUX 10.20 with aCC version 1.21 installed. But since this compiler
does'nt
> even support the new-style headers I guess it's of little use.
> Next I have trouble finding info on the aCC compilers like the latest
> versions availble, the difference between the aCC compilers on HPUX 10.20
and
> HPUX 11 etc. It would already be a good start if someone knows all these
> compilers a little better.

Even an old version would be better than nothing, don't forget we have the
boost std lib compatibility headers in boost/compatibility/cpp_c_headers,
which should fix most of the header problems (ditto STLport if you want to
use that).

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm