From: Jasper van de Gronde (th.v.d.gronde_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-30 06:23:41

I use lexical_cast a lot, but when I tried to use it in a program that
uses Unicode I noticed it failed because it uses a standard
stringstream. To solve my problem I simply added another #ifdef that
checked for UNICODE and would then use wstringstream, thinking it would
probably be noticed by somebody else and that it would be fixed properly
in a future release, but it still isn't.

So I'm wondering wether there is someone that maintains lexical_cast and
could fix it properly for inclusion in the next release. I would also be
willing to write a proper fix myself and submit it, but where should I
submit it?