From: Alexander Terekhov (terekhov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-30 11:32:33

David Abrahams wrote:
[...]
> > I would be extremely surprised if anyone could make any worthwhile
> > legal claims against any user of a major Boost library because of
> > Boost itself.
>
> Whether or not it's "worthwhile" really depends on the goals of those
> bringin suit.

You're making progress, Dave. ;-)

(Red Hat clarifies stance on software patents)

<quote>

And to back that up the company has issued a pledge not to defend
its patents against use in open source products. So long as the
terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0; IBM Public License
v1.0; Common Public License v0.5; Q Public License v1.0; or any
Red Hat open source license are followed, you're good to go.

</quote>

regards,
alexander.

--