From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-30 13:11:08

> "Victor A. Wagner, Jr." <vawjr_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > PC run amok
>
> No, you can't blame that on a malfunctioning PC. That was just me
> being intentionally considerate.

In this case, I suspect PC == Politically Correct. However, when talking
about a specific individual, and not an anonymous person, I think it is
quite
appropriate to use the correct gender, if it is known. I suspect Victor
would object to someone calling him a "her", and then ascribing any
corrections to political correctness. ;)

Dave