From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 07:42:20

At 11:05 PM 12/1/2002, Rene Rivera wrote:
>[2002-12-01] Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>>P.S. If we have enough space could we simply publish several additional
>>formats?
>
>Good idea -- but more work for Beman ;-)

The work part isn't a big deal, because it is automated.

The problem is the update of the actual web site, which is a major pain for
various reasons. But several of those reasons are in the process of going
away, so we might consider adding a third format.

However, that is somewhat lower priority than several other housekeeping
projects, so it might not happen right away.

--Beman