From: jean marc Mercier (jeanmarc.mercier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 10:44:53

Hope this is the correct way to use this mailing list !

I am a (new) user of UBLAS library and of this mailing list.
I am currently developping some basic matrix algorithm like gauss, cholesky,
etc.
To avoid rediscovering the wheel, could somebody tell me if such an attempt has
been or is currently under development ?
If not, if this has already been discussed among UBLAS developers ? (I did not
find such topics in this mailing list).

Thanks in advance

PS : a technical question. Why having developed a vector class instead of re-
using the standard library ones in UBLAS ?

jean marc Mercier