From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 15:56:23

le Mardi 26 Novembre 2002 23:13, gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden] écrivit :

> All right. I will try to prepare standalone file + doc for submission. Do
> we need the review for this?

what is the status on this ?

is a doc even needed for such a utility/* file ?

I'll need such a class too for boost.format to support platforms with no
<sstream>.

if no one have time I can try and prepare a standalone file (though I've
never had to use strstream and might miss some points)

btw, since it's either wrapping a sstream or simulating one from a
strstream, I think something like 'wrap_sstream' is a bit more precise than
'wrapstrstream'.

--
Samuel