From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-04 08:56:01

> Samuel Krempp <krempp_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > le Dimanche 27 Octobre 2002 18:56, jeff_at_[hidden] écrivit :
> >
> > I've just noticed you forgot to update this sentence in the attached html.
> >
> >> To make a fix to the release candidate, the change must be committed to
> >> the release candidate branch rather than the main trunk. Here is a
> >> typical procedure (assuming the release candidate branch is named
> >> RC_1_26_2):
>
> Samuel,
>
> This is another case of "reply without context". If someone is
> supposed to address this, you really ought to be specific about what
> attachment you mean, and probably CC: it to Jeff if "you" refers to
> him.

I'm saw this also and I wasn't sure what to do -- did I
update the html a couple months ago? Is that what this is
about? I started the thread b/c of a discussion with some
other boosters in Santa Cruz about how the written release
process didn't reflect what we ought to be doing. As I
recall Dave and I were in broad agreement on how to proceed
and I think there were detailed procedures to fill in and
I just ran out of time...

Jeff