From: Virgilio, Vincent (Vincent.Virgilio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-09 11:19:39

I apologize for the incompleteness of my last message:

In addition to a successful compile of the fsm generator, the 'player'
example works as well.

Thank you for such high quality software,

Vince Virgilio

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.