From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-09 22:47:43

"Rozental, Gennadiy" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> # File: ..\libs\test\src\execution_monitor.cpp
>> # -----------------------------------------------
>> # 157: case _CRT_ASSERT:
>> # Error: ^^^^^^^^^^^
>> # undefined identifier '_CRT_ASSERT'
>> ### mwcc Compiler:
>> # 161: case _CRT_ERROR:
>> # Error: ^^^^^^^^^^
>> # undefined identifier '_CRT_ERROR'
>
> What kind of C runtime hooks metrowerks supports?

I don't know. What's a C runtime hook?

>> Errors caused tool to abort.
>>
>> call "c:\tools\cwpro8.3\Other Metrowerks Tools\Command
>> Line Tools\cwenv.bat" -quiet
>
> Could I get these command line tools somewhere to install on my local PC for
> testing of Boost.Test?

You can buy one from Metrowerks, I guess. If you ask nicely some
Booster may be able to get you an account where you have access to
them.

>> # From: ..\libs\test\src\test_tools.cpp
>> # ----------------------------------------
>> # 53: void short_report( std::ostream& where_to_,
> size_t indent_ = 0 ); // short
>> # Error:
> ^^^^^^
>> # declaration syntax error
>
> Why?

Perhaps you didn't add the std:: qualification or you didn't include
stddef.h?

Those would be the obvious and usual reasons for a complaint about
size_t.

--
                       David Abrahams